Swimming Time!!
Memorial Day Weekend. Our very good college friend, G Man (aka John) got married this weekend to a beautiful, fabulous woman. We are so happy for the two of them. Their wedding reception was at the City Museum. Talk about awesome. Good food, great company, and very unique entertainment. There was a characture artist and a palm reader! I had my palm read, first time ever. I'm not sold on it. She was "on" with some things, but "off" on others. But at the same time, she was 'reading my palm', while there was a line of atleast 12 others waiting their turn, so I
can't imagine she was putting her best foot forward for everyone of us in line.Anyhow, Leo and I went to Grandma D's house to help her open up her pool for the season. Then we went swimming. It was Leo's first time in the pool since last summer. Unfortunately, Daddy wasn't there, he was home sick in bed, drinking lots of OJ. But here are some recent photos of Leo, sorry that I've been off-line for so long. But tomorrow is my last day of school, so I will start getting active again. Happy
summer to all!!!


1 Comments:
Leo looks awesome ! Looks right at home in the water. Good thing Barry wasn't there, I mean, he would want to race or do swan dive's,cannonball's,back flip's front flip's or something wild and crazy and Leo may not be ready for all of that...Just kidding, looks like he might have been a little chilly like anyone in the beginning but, it appears he warmed up to it. What's up with the Alfalfa doo ? He is a real cutie and getting bigger and bigger every time I see him. Thanks for sharing, Grmpa Mrqt...
Post a Comment
<< Home