Friday, June 16, 2006

Julie, Eric & the Girls Visit!!!





Barry's sister, Julie, and her family visited the midwest this last week. It was great. We hadn't seen them for, like, five years. We really got to spend some quality time with them this time. We got a chance to really get to know her three beautiful girls; Rebekah, Mercy, and Moriah (and one on the way). It was a great bonding experience. Leo loved the attention! Unfortunately, I did not get a great group shot, but I think Uncle Specer did. Otherwise, here are some photos.
Also, feeling a bit emotional these days...just reminds me that I want to take the time to stress the importance of family. Granted, they can get on your nerves, make you worry, make you mad, make you wish you had caller ID, but also they make you feel important, make you laugh, make you love and cherish. Barry and I have always noted just how fortunate we are to have such great families and friends (on all sides). We are truly blessed. But on with the sentimental family talk...I am an only child, so getting the opportunity to have sisters and brothers, and now neices and nephews - there's nothing better. On the final day of all of us together, I saw tears in Connie's eyes. I could totally relate. We had such a memorable time: playing, eating, singing and listening to Uncle Spencer and Julie play, fireworks, boating in the lake, eating, kids playing in the sand...just lots of fun. Anyhow, we all had a awesome time, and can only look forward to the next visit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right on with your coments and take on the visit. What a wonderful time it was. Leo is doing awesome ! Great pictures of the whole group. Love ya all !! Grmpa M....

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home