Busy Last Two Weeks
Ok, there's so much that has happened in the last two weeks, but I've just been too lazy to post. Sorry about that. Well, lets start with the week after Leo's 6 month appt.On a Sunday, we went to brunch with our friends Mitch and his son O. Brunch was fun, and afterwards we went to visit our friend Jenny with her new daughter A. Since they're all babies, I'm go
nna try not to use their names. Anyhow, here's a pic of Leo with A. Isn't she so cute, only 6 weeks old.Then last week we got a new furnace and ac unit put in the house. But in the process, Leo and I were homebound while they were doing the work.
Leo has not only been crawling around like a mad man, now he's beginning to pull himself up on things. He hasn't quite mastered the skill yet, but he's getting very close. He has discovered how to pull himself up in the crib. Wow, let me tell you, that is fun. Now, no
matter how tired he is, when I put him in the crib, he instantly pulls himself up to play. Then he has this huge grin on his face. You can't help but smile back at him as he's just so damn cute!!!Then, this Sunday was my birthday! Yes, my 23rd birthday!!! Yeah! (no really, it was my 32nd birthday, but 23 sounds so much more fun. Anyhow, on Saturday night, Leo, Barry and I went to Pueblo Solis for dinner. We had a wonderful 2 hour dinner! Leo was awake when we first got there, but then fell asleep and slept throughout app
etizers, dinner, drinks and dessert! So what do we do when he gets bigger? Can we bring a cot to a restaurant? Or maybe the pack n play?Barry ordered me my birthday present which is the Mei Tai Baby Carrier. Isn't it adorable? Leo is getting too heavy to wear in front with the sling or the Baby Bjorn, so this I can wear on my back. So far he loves it. I'm looking forward to go out and test it. Maybe today, except for the snow on the ground may keep me in.
Well, Sunday was Super Bowl Sunday. Our friend Angie had the SB party and supplied us with a warm house, good eats & drinks, and tivo with the game on. It was a good time, good friends.
Ok, gotta go for now. Ciao!!
Wait, forgot to explain the other photo. Rachel Ray from the Food Network came to Lagniappe's this weekend to interview my dad and taste his yummy food for her show "Tasty Travels". So here she posed with all of us and held Leo. He was smittin'. The show should air in 4-8 weeks.


3 Comments:
Tiff, Excellent update ! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures and information. Sounds like you had an excellent 23rd (wink-wink,nudge-nudge) birthday. We look forward to seeing you Sunday. The pictures are excellent. Leo is really progressing quickly. love ya, Grandpa Larry....
Hey Tiffany and Barry,
I just found your link! Cool site. These parenting blogs are quite fun, especially when Susan and I are so far away from everyone in Missouri. Leo looks like he's having lots of fun with his parents. Susan loves her mai-tai too. Well, great to be in touch. More later, maybe when I get your email address.--Bob D.
Hi Kids!
I have to agree with Tiff...Leo is soooo cute! However, I must admit that the thing I got really excited about, was seeing him being held by Rachel Ray! I'm a huge foodie and she's my favorite. Can't wait to see the show featuring your parents restaurant! Please let me know when that will be shown. Also, I really hope you're planning on attending Grandma Zag's 80th birthday party in April. There'll be some very special guests, and lots of surprises. Besides...I just can't wait to meet my nephew Leo! Love to all...Aunt Vicki
Post a Comment
<< Home