Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Leo's 1st Birthday

Leo had his first birthday party. His official birthday was Wednesday (the 19th) and he, daddy & I hung out. We had a nice dinner at Lagniappe's and Creme Broulee for dessert. But on Sunday we had family over and a few friends for a very festive party. Leo had a blast. He had never seen so many people at our house before, and I think that was enough to keep a smile on his face. All three sets of grandparents were here, aunts & uncles, cousins, and even distant cousins. We had a slip n slide for the kids to play on and plenty of food for all of us to indulge in. All in all, I hope everyone else had as good a time as Barry, Leo and I did. Leo received many presents and ate quite a bit of cake. Fun fun.

We just can't believe that it's been a year. It's all true, it goes by so fast. I'll try to post some other pictures later when I get the copies. Otherwise, hasta la vista!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kids!


I'm sitting here with Grandma Becky and Great Grandma Zag, and we're really enjoying your pics and editorials. Becky, Lee and Alex really enjoyed their visit, and I had laugh about them trying to get Leo's pj's on. They say it comes back to you just like riding a bicycle...speaking of which...loved the pink bike story! Typical of a man and his ego. Hope you come back to Indy soon, and if you don't have any plans yet for Thanksgiving, please consider a visit here. Your great aunt Martha will be here and I know she'd love to see you and meet Leo. Think about it and let your Mom know. Love to all...Aunt Vicki, Grandma Zag and of course...LOTS OF LOVE FROM MOM/GRANDMA W!!!!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home